On February 26th, experts from the ocean sciences & technology industry will come together in a panel format to speak about OS&T career paths and what they entail.
In this student-focused event, each speaker will have five minutes to inform students about what they can expect in their line of work after graduation. The event will then break into a Q&A session, moderated by our own Dr. Sherry Scully, offering students a unique opportunity to pose questions to the experts.
As always, the event will be an opportunity for open discussion and networking in an informal atmosphere.
Where: T-Room, J Building, Sexton Campus
1360 Barrington Street
What: Pizza, Panel Discussion, Networking and more!
When: 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 26, 2015
RSVP: Dr. Sherry Scully, Director of Learning and Organizational Development
Webcast: We will be broadcasting today’s session via webcast!
To join us remotely, please follow these steps:
· Click this link https://new.livestream.com/accounts/7691474/events/3840276
· You will be taken to a LiveStream login page
· Click ‘create new account’
· You will need to input your email address
· An email will be sent to you immediately – open it and click ‘create account’
· The Livestream homepage will open up – exit from there
· Click once again on the link above it – you will be taken to the ‘event’ for this live feed
The broadcast will likely begin at 4:30 p.m. / 4:40 p.m. (Atlantic Time). Remote participants will also have access to the ‘chat’ function which they can use to send in questions to the panel.